Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Give up gaming for cash . . .

1 minute ago, Heatman said:

I don't believe that money does have anything to do with being good or bad but the humans that decide to use it for a good or bad thing. 

XD. What I mean is that when you chase down money legitimately you'll simply feel at peace with it, but if you chase it maliciously you'll simply not settle down enjoying the money. 

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

XD. What I mean is that when you chase down money legitimately you'll simply feel at peace with it, but if you chase it maliciously you'll simply not settle down enjoying the money. 

Yeah, it's all about what goes on in the human being and not the money that the human being have the power to constantly control. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's all about what goes on in the human being and not the money that the human being have the power to constantly control. 

Yes, change is constant, anyone can simply experience change either change from bad to good, or good to bad. It depends on the environment, peer groups that influenced your life too that will persuade that chenge in you. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't believe that money does have anything to do with being good or bad but the humans that decide to use it for a good or bad thing. 

I stand with you on this one completely because it's the human nature that makes the decision of what they do and not the money. 

On 11/29/2021 at 7:38 AM, Boblee said:

I stand with you on this one completely because it's the human nature that makes the decision of what they do and not the money. 

Although, there are some people or gamers whom their money actually controls and they simply can't help it at all. I have seen such people on several occasions. 

Yeah, not for $1 million, $2, $3, $4, or $5 million. Sure living poor sucks, but in the long run, I'm happy. I don't need millions of dollars to tell me that. I can afford enough, and what I need. So i don't see any reason to really go for $1 million if it means I couldn't then spend that on games in return. Wouldn't work for me. 

11 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Yeah, not for $1 million, $2, $3, $4, or $5 million. Sure living poor sucks, but in the long run, I'm happy. I don't need millions of dollars to tell me that. I can afford enough, and what I need. So i don't see any reason to really go for $1 million if it means I couldn't then spend that on games in return. Wouldn't work for me. 

I think that people seem to get more greedy when they hit a certain level in wealth acquisition. When $1 million dollar used to be enough for them, $5 million wouldn't scratch the surface. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some people even give up on so many things including their friends all because of money. I get that having money is important but it's not supposed to be this way. 

Even they do it for small amount of money, but everyone isn't the same. Their are persons who love's video game as their life, they wouldn't give up for money. 

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Even they do it for small amount of money, but everyone isn't the same. Their are persons who love's video game as their life, they wouldn't give up for money. 

That may be true but I do still argue that such a gamer have not had a serious money problem that would need him to stop gaming for it yet. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, there is a possibility that there are some gamers like that who really loves their gaming life more than they do money. 

On 1/20/2022 at 2:12 AM, Heatman said:

I think that people seem to get more greedy when they hit a certain level in wealth acquisition. When $1 million dollar used to be enough for them, $5 million wouldn't scratch the surface. 

Here's the thing though. I wouldn't do it for even $10 million. Why? Because the idea of having that much money, would suck to then not be able to use it on more games. Yeah sure I can travel, see the world, see all the movies and tv I want, but gaming would still be a huge part of my life and I wouldn't be able to live without it.