Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Give up gaming for cash . . .

5 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, I would give up any video games playing in a heartbeat if the right amount of money is offered 

That means no video games for you and for life. Any day you're find doing video game stuff even in your Android phone you'll see your wealth being rescinded. Will you still accept money to dash it all with video games? 

Everything in life isn't about money, money can't control passion all the time. Some persons can't still reject million dollars just to be be happy with their hobby. I wouldn't trade my time with gaming to money. If I do, where will my joy come from? When I am very much in love with gaming than any other hobby or entertainment. 

7 hours ago, Boblee said:

Will playing video games put food on my table or take care of all of my responsibilities? No, so I'm definitely going to give up gaming for money. 

Exactly - it's only for those who's into gaming as a profession that would be making serious money from it. Other than that, I'd take money over playing games. 

12 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, I understand we need money utmost, when we aren't earning money in life, gaming becomes boring, that's one of the reason why I'll choose money over gaming. 

Seriously, money is the number one thing that makes me happy. Yes, gaming is fun but when I'm broke, I don't feel happy at all doing anything. 

On 10/15/2021 at 4:13 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's only for those who's into gaming as a profession that would be making serious money from it. Other than that, I'd take money over playing games. 

That's my point exactly when it comes to choosing between money and playing games. I will only choose games when it pays me for playing it. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, money is the number one thing that makes me happy. Yes, gaming is fun but when I'm broke, I don't feel happy at all doing anything. 

Lol, no one feels happy either when it comes drastic lack of money. If you believe in your hard work you'll earn and not broke, which will keep you enjoying your passionate entertainment option, which is through gaming. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's my point exactly when it comes to choosing between money and playing games. I will only choose games when it pays me for playing it. 

Just like this Sunday morning, I crave smashed potatoes and sauce, if I don't have the money to get it fixed up or order in, would I get the food served up for me by playing games from now till mid day? 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Just like this Sunday morning, I crave smashed potatoes and sauce, if I don't have the money to get it fixed up or order in, would I get the food served up for me by playing games from now till mid day? 

Better go and find something to eat mate before the worms in your stomach bite the living daylights out of your belly. Games can't even stop me from feeling hungry, I'd drop it immediately and look for what to eat. 

Lol, I can't starve myself because I am playing games, I know at times I forget about food and play long in the day before remembering I've not eaten. But when I am hungry though, I don't near gaming, because my belly for sure, will bite me. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, I can't starve myself because I am playing games, I know at times I forget about food and play long in the day before remembering I've not eaten. But when I am hungry though, I don't near gaming, because my belly for sure, will bite me. 

Brother, I have seen someone who didn't eat all day because of playing games. When I asked if he wasn't hungry, he said yes but simply can't take time off the game yet. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

Brother, I have seen someone who didn't eat all day because of playing games. When I asked if he wasn't hungry, he said yes but simply can't take time off the game yet. 

That gamer must be sick or better still he's not really hungry or had already eaten before playing the game.