Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Give up gaming for cash . . .

On 10/21/2021 at 10:59 PM, Heatman said:

It's definitely why those people who are into it as a means of employment find it very hard to stop or drop from the job because they gain from two fronts. 

Yeah, when you're having fun and financial benefits comes in, won't be motivated to do it all through provided you earn a decent living from it? 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, when you're having fun and financial benefits comes in, won't be motivated to do it all through provided you earn a decent living from it? 

If most people's work offers the same benefits of fun and money at the same time, it's going to be difficult for any to quit their jobs. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

If most people's work offers the same benefits of fun and money at the same time, it's going to be difficult for any to quit their jobs. 

Yeah, I wouldn't think that way too, if I get a permanent job where I'll work and have fun working and getting paid decent amount for it. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

It's not possible to see such a thing happening today, rather these companies will prefer to overwork their staffs and pay them less. 

On 10/24/2021 at 11:16 PM, Boblee said:

I have been in a situation where I have been overworked by the company where I worked and when you try to protest it, you get the sack letter. 

I will definitely protest and receive sack letter when I don't like the workload. I can't be working and suffering myself. It will simply be a slave job in the modern era which I am doing. 

1 hour ago, Darth said:

I love gaming but I would accept it in a heartbeat as well. £1 million is just a lot of people to say no to especially for something like gaming. There's so much you can do in the world with that type of money to never get bored again.

Such amount of money is whopping indeed, I must say the least. If I am faced with such amount, it will be tempting to me to quit gaming, but everything isn't about money. 

2 hours ago, Darth said:

I love gaming but I would accept it in a heartbeat as well. £1 million is just a lot of people to say no to especially for something like gaming. There's so much you can do in the world with that type of money to never get bored again.

£1 million pounds 💷? Are you kidding me? I have never had that amount of money all my life till date and I'm not sure if it's going to happen. I'd give up even not touching any electronics ever again. 

On 10/27/2021 at 1:03 AM, Head_Hunter said:

xD, that's funny though. I understand the money is deceiving which can make many give up on their passion for money derivatives and finding new passion all together with such huge funds. 

Most people wouldn't be able to see or have that amount of money till they get their hands dirty but if it's something that can come from gaming, it's going to be interesting. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

Most people wouldn't be able to see or have that amount of money till they get their hands dirty but if it's something that can come from gaming, it's going to be interesting. 

My passion to become a professional footballer got me playing lots of soccer games and FIFA series is my best pick. I simply wants to earn much in life through video games and RL soccer games. I suffered a heavy career threatening injury six months ago, that's why I never went to join my team training at the moment.