Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Give up gaming for cash . . .

Lets say you were given the offer of a life time of a million in cash, but the only way you had to get it, was to give up gaming. WOuld you be up to the challenge of giving up playing your various games, if given the opportunity to advance your life by having that much money?

It would be pretty hard for me to decide. I know if I were in a hard place, I would take the cash and be willing to give up gaming, but it would be a pretty difficult thing to do.

Honestly since it's better than what I have now I'd take the deal and then re-invest 50% of the cash. Games are just games they don't move you forward in life we play them for sheer entertainment purposes only.

Edited by SaucyPastaTho

8 hours ago, Shole said:

I'd do it for a million for sure, I mean it is a million USD and I could buy houses n stuff and rent them out while I am chilling in some exotic place.

I have same stuff in mind too. I mean my body can't take game stress and also can't keep up with the gaming world in future. So giving it up for money is worth it. 

It wouldn't be a hard decision - cause I rarely game (lack of time).  Nonetheless, some deal where I could - never play in the future might be cruel - ha ha.  I don't know if I would take up the offer or not!

Edited by Jayson

On 3/2/2020 at 12:21 AM, skyfire said:

Depends on the amount minimum. 10,00,000 USD and I am out of gaming. The reason being I think I lost enough health and gained stress with digital lifestyle as it is. I'd retire with that amount. 

True. Most games cause stress and grief, especially COD.

On 3/20/2020 at 12:17 AM, skyfire said:

Yeah it can be cruel but nothing would matter if your health is under issue. So yeah it's not a bad deal. 

Not always. There's some of us who truly don't give a shit about our own health. Or anyone else's for that matter. No one is getting out of this world alive. All we're doing is postponing the inevitable. For what reason, depends on the individual.

If I was genuinely be offered this, I'd accept in a heartbeat. As much as I enjoy video games, I like money just as much. We're talking about a million dollars. I could pay off my mortgage today. It's definitely worth it. I'll say farewell to video games for good right now.