Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Joshua Farrell

Games you are bad at

Posted (edited)

Oldschool 3D platformers like Banjo Kazooie and Super Mario 64. And horror games.

Edited by Alyxx

3 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Oldschool 3D platformers like Banjo Kazooie and Super Mario 64. And horror games.

I play both all the time. I have actually gotten all 120 stars on Mario before. Banjo Kazooie is an odd game, but still fun. My problem is that I always forget all the abilities that I learn from the mole.

54 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I play both all the time. I have actually gotten all 120 stars on Mario before. Banjo Kazooie is an odd game, but still fun. My problem is that I always forget all the abilities that I learn from the mole.

I was never good at judging distances in 3D platformers. Been getting better at it though.

I am a strong believer that some games are designed not to be beaten easily, no matter how talented you are in gaming. Without a challenge in video gaming, the activity would become boring, very quickly. If you are finding it difficult, that's what walkthroughs and tutorials are for. 

COD, Battlefield and other military FPS seems to be OP lately. And not a lot of people are loving the games so far.