Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Farming Games

I have been watching this genre out of vague interest since I actually started using my app store on my phones a number of years ago, and noticed a odd trend; the ever increasing number of "farming" games.

Any of you play these? Or do you find the trend a little weird?

On 3/2/2020 at 7:44 PM, skyfire said:

I used to be fan of the farmville, cakeshop, bakeryjob type of the games but I realized how much I have wasted time. Not much doing that anymore. 

Yeah, Farmville was quite popular back then. I actually did played it for a while but not anymore. 

It's been many years since I've played a farm game! I enjoyed them at first but they got a little monotonous after a while so I gave up. I've noticed that a lot of newer games are based off the same concept though with what you need to do.

5 hours ago, Lämmchen said:

It's been many years since I've played a farm game! I enjoyed them at first but they got a little monotonous after a while so I gave up. I've noticed that a lot of newer games are based off the same concept though with what you need to do.

I actually believe that it gets boring over a time when you played it too often. It's actually why I stopped playing. 

On 8/7/2021 at 6:16 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, Farmville was quite popular back then. I actually did played it for a while but not anymore. 

I played a lot of farmville and bakery games in the past. 

The thing about the farmville though it was addictive. atleast with bakery games I got tired but farmville took time. 

6 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I played farmville one time and completely lost interest in it. To be honest, I'm not that big of a fan of these kinds of games as they're pretty boring if you ask me.

Seriously, it's their boring nature when you get to play them too much is what most gamers battle with. 

On 8/16/2021 at 5:22 AM, killamch89 said:

I played farmville one time and completely lost interest in it. To be honest, I'm not that big of a fan of these kinds of games as they're pretty boring if you ask me.

I think the way farming and churning works in those games is what makes it boring. 

On 8/21/2021 at 1:12 PM, skyfire said:

I think the way farming and churning works in those games is what makes it boring. 

It's why most people don't really give into playing the game much recently. I didn't give into it that much. 

I used to be into farming, It was fun when you was to join with your mates or online friends and do farming together and work hard and also talk 🙂 But that has slowd down for me. I have Farming 17 and 19 and with 22 coming around the conrnor also. 

What makes any farming game good, is the mods you can download for, basic game is just boring ;( without the mods it makes it more intersting. 

6 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I think the amount of bots in such farming games makes it a bit hard for genuine players to play. As they are not up against real players often. 

I don't see any reason why a real player should give his or her time playing with or against bots. It doesn't add up, which is why they all tend to move on from the game.