Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Farming Games

On 9/26/2021 at 1:22 AM, Head_Hunter said:

I don't normally give attention to play station games on smart phone, it doesn't interest me to carry my device with my hands and playing. I prefer using the controller and enjoying it. 

If you have a game already on Playstation console, I really don't see the reason for playing it on smartphone 📱 at the same time. 

On 9/27/2021 at 10:22 AM, Heatman said:

If you have a game already on Playstation console, I really don't see the reason for playing it on smartphone 📱 at the same time. 

You know at times one can simply travel, or move out from home. Their is a point you'll stay you'll feel bored, and as a game lover, you'll simply like to play with your smart phone too to catch some cruise. 

On 9/28/2021 at 6:47 PM, Head_Hunter said:

You know at times one can simply travel, or move out from home. Their is a point you'll stay you'll feel bored, and as a game lover, you'll simply like to play with your smart phone too to catch some cruise. 

Yeah - it's actually the essence of having games on mobile phones. They offer a great deal of flexibility to the users. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually the essence of having games on mobile phones. They offer a great deal of flexibility to the users. 

Yeah, when you're simply outside away from your console you can simply use your phone games to entertain yourself when you're kinda bored needing something to cheer. 

31 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, when you're simply outside away from your console you can simply use your phone games to entertain yourself when you're kinda bored needing something to cheer. 

Yeah - it's actually something that I do myself too especially when I'm in a situation where what is being done bores me. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah - it's actually something that I do myself too especially when I'm in a situation where what is being done bores me. 

Yeah, I don't like boring moment in my life, that's why I'm moving with my phone and also playing songs with it and playing some funny Android games.