Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Multi-Platform Games

How many of you have games you can play on multiple platfroms, and be able to come back to where you left off on an another device?

I have a few games I enjoy playing, that I have found that the developers try to run the games and make them work with other platforms. Though I have found a couple of them to be a little slow when moving to a smaller device, as if the developers didn't plan on speed issues between devices.

24 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Can Minecraft do it? I don’t know anything about the game, so it’s easy for me to be wrong about that one.

I'm not sure, I know there is cross saving between android devices, but not sure about platforms or consoles, I have never played minecraft.

More gaming companies are following Fortnite's footsteps in enabling cross-platform. I know that Rocket League is cross-platform because I have played with friends on different consoles. Call of Duty is also cross-platform. I really hope FIFA 21 and GTA VI will be cross-platform!

On 7/29/2020 at 8:02 PM, DudeThatsErin said:

I only play one like that, Clash Royale. No other game I have is the same way. Splatoon 2 is the closest thing but even then each Switch has a different level that I'm on so it isn't the same.

I said this before but now I don't even play that game. So now I have 0 games that are cross-platform.

On 12/8/2020 at 6:29 AM, skyfire said:

I check on the itch and the steam, there are many good games coming out lately which work multi platform. Humble bundle too comes up with various of those sort of games with cross platform functionality. 

Thanks for that info but how many of them are actually fun to play and are good games?