Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Joshua Farrell

Multi-Platform Games

How many of you have games you can play on multiple platfroms, and be able to come back to where you left off on an another device?

I have a few games I enjoy playing, that I have found that the developers try to run the games and make them work with other platforms. Though I have found a couple of them to be a little slow when moving to a smaller device, as if the developers didn't plan on speed issues between devices.

I'm unaware of any games that can be played on more than one device and picked up at the same point in the game. Unless this is something like an iCloud thing.

Only a few Cross platform games, not all of them can do something like this its still a new technology, I think the only major games that can are fortnite and maybe rocket league

24 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

Can Minecraft do it? I don’t know anything about the game, so it’s easy for me to be wrong about that one.

I'm not sure, I know there is cross saving between android devices, but not sure about platforms or consoles, I have never played minecraft.

MOBA games usually can be played from multiple devices like with emulator. I think who knows even the PC and Mobile battle royale versions may end up mixing if they choose to avoid bots.