Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Games you have on Mobile

I have a LOT of games I play on mobile. Pokemon GO, World Neverland: Elnea Kingdom, and Stardew Valley are the three I play the most. I also have an eclectic amount of games from the company Kairosoft and other games I barely play at this point. I should really clear that up.

I only have three games.

1. Rummy circle. Its a 13 cards game. Short play. Good fun. Dont waste money on gambling though. 

2. Chess. Do I need to elaborate on that?

3. Airline Manage 4. As the name suggests, its about trading aircrafts, arranging routes and marketing it so that you have higher returns. Its an awesome game. 

Never felt the need to stock too much games. 

Currently the beta test for the League of Legends is going on in Brazil and Philipines. I don't have access but you can expect me having that soon. If my channel is considered there for beta tests in near future. 

Nobody here plays any Supercell games? Wow

I've been playing Clash Royale for the last 4 years since it first came out. Best mobile game ever in my opinion. It's the only mobile game I still play, along with Clash of Clans sometimes. Mobile gaming in general has declined lately.

On 6/10/2020 at 7:48 AM, skyfire said:

I used to play clash royale and lords mobile royale. But kind of got bored from it. 

I'm personally bored of Clash Royale too. I think the general concept of the game is boring and repetitive, and Supercell are very lazy, but the clans within the game is what has kept me playing for so long.

I got Castle Wreck a few days ago. In a nutshell, you use a mortar cannon to fire at a castle to try to take it down. You're supposed to strategically fire at what would be the weak points and raze it to the ground. If you have any destructive tendencies, it's a pretty good game.