Register Now
skyfire

Final Fantasy 7 Remake Side Quest

I was always one of those people against the idea of a Final Fantasy 7 Remake.  I didn't see much point to it and would have much rather have seen a remake of 2, 3, or 5 which never got an initial release in the west.  Another thing that put me off the idea was the fact that the Final Fantasy 7 fanbase are some of the most annoying people on earth. They just piss and shit over everything that's not Final Fantasy 7 purely for it committing the crime of not being Final Fantasy 7.  I remember a while ago they made huge shitorm about the shape of Aerith's face in the remake becase she doesn't look 12 years old anymore, their crazy!

With that being said I did just play the Demo and it's REALLY good! The combat is smooth and designed in such a way that I think both old and new players will (or at least should) be happy with it.  Not to mention the production values are through the roof, it looks and sounds absolutely perfect.

22 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

I was always one of those people against the idea of a Final Fantasy 7 Remake.  I didn't see much point to it and would have much rather have seen a remake of 2, 3, or 5 which never got an initial release in the west.  Another thing that put me off the idea was the fact that the Final Fantasy 7 fanbase are some of the most annoying people on earth. They just piss and shit over everything that's not Final Fantasy 7 purely for it committing the crime of not being Final Fantasy 7.  I remember a while ago they made huge shitorm about the shape of Aerith's face in the remake becase she doesn't look 12 years old anymore, their crazy!

With that being said I did just play the Demo and it's REALLY good! The combat is smooth and designed in such a way that I think both old and new players will (or at least should) be happy with it.  Not to mention the production values are through the roof, it looks and sounds absolutely perfect.

Let's face it. Square ENIX has been out of ideas. And plus their summons and the keys concept is overly used. And mix of RPG and FP 3rd camera angle type of games they are churning out since years. We can;t expect anything new from SE anymore. We just get to play something new from them is good enough. 

New game definitely has a good graphics but a lot of same concept again. And the thing is though we have to wait to see what new the remake offers. Maybe FF 7  with those stories of genesis and others would be something we may see in future.