Register Now
The Blackangel

I'm gonna pop my cherry

SKYRIM IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Can someone please explain to me why all of a sudden out of the blue I lost control of my character, and the screen started rotating and pulsing in and out of focus? I know I’m not dead because I’m at full health. My stamina is fine, and I’m not fighting anything. And the guy I escaped with is still talking to me.

This game fucking sucks.

Edited by The Blackangel

10 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

SKYRIM IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!

Can someone please explain to me why all of a sudden out of the blue I lost control of my character, and the screen started rotating and pulsing in and out of focus? I know I’m not dead because I’m at full health. My stamina is fine, and I’m not fighting anything. And the guy I escaped with is still talking to me.

This game fucking sucks.

Being a Bethesda game It's got allot of bugs, are you playing on console or PC?

33 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I’m playing it on my PS3. I’ve never been able to play games like this on a PC. I can never get the controls down.

Ahh. Someone should have warned you. Skyrim is probably the buggiest game ever made. Best advice is Save Often and Expect Bugs. Most of them are annoying or funny, but some of them are a real pain in the arse. 

51 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I’m playing it on my PS3. I’ve never been able to play games like this on a PC. I can never get the controls down.

Unfortunitly the PS3 is probably the worst port of all of them, if you can play on PC that's the one to go for since there are fan patches and console commands that can get you past most of the game's problems.  Don't worry about the controlls, I use an XBox controller on PC with the game and it works just the same as the console.

Edited by Crazycrab

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

It’s a great game, and I was enjoying the hell out of it, but WTF?!

xD I know, wait until you start getting random Dragon's corpses on your doorstep, I have only played it on console as well so I had my fair amount of game breaking bugs.