Register Now
Crazycrab

Games you hate that everbody else loves!

Definitely Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Everyone praised it for being one of the most atmospheric and scary horror games in a while. My experience was that I constantly had my immersion broken cause of the main character's actions, constantly had to keep looking for oil to keep my sanity in check and felt a lot of the game mechanics worked against my enjoyment of the game.

2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Definitely Amnesia: The Dark Descent. Everyone praised it for being one of the most atmospheric and scary horror games in a while. My experience was that I constantly had my immersion broken cause of the main character's actions, constantly had to keep looking for oil to keep my sanity in check and felt a lot of the game mechanics worked against my enjoyment of the game.

That seems to happen often with a lot of games. I've experienced it too much, and games that I thought I would love, turned out to be something that caused me more anxiety and/or frustration than anything. It's part of the reason I have so many games that I have never played, and why I've had such a hard time with Skyrim.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

That seems to happen often with a lot of games. I've experienced it too much, and games that I thought I would love, turned out to be something that caused me more anxiety and/or frustration than anything. It's part of the reason I have so many games that I have never played, and why I've had such a hard time with Skyrim.

That's extremely relatable.

19 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the COD and PUBG did the battle royale lot better. Fortnite is too comicish for my taste. 

I agree fortnite is a kiddy battle royale as COD H1 And PUBG are all better.