Register Now
skyfire

Heroes Evolved MOBA

So I found multiple MOBAs this week to play. So most of them have the PVP and the brawler mode to play. This heroes evolved seems like  good MOBA to check out if you are into this type of the game. Check the gameplay. 

I think I played this one when I was in China, I am actually 100% sure I did like two years ago or so. It is great but i was only able to play one on one due to China having restrictions on google play store and I had to dl the Chinese version (So yeah it was just boring) I might redownload it, thanks!

On 3/10/2020 at 7:03 AM, skyfire said:

From what I have heard they do have chinese version. So yeah I think you played that version. English version seems to be lagging behind in development though. 

Well, you know the story between China and US/England, it's not always hitch free, so I believe it's what affected the development of the English version. 

On 7/15/2021 at 11:29 PM, Heatman said:

Well, you know the story between China and US/England, it's not always hitch free, so I believe it's what affected the development of the English version. 

I think the lack of translation and also their local rules which chinese developers don't want to follow kind of pulled the plug in that case. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

I think the lack of translation and also their local rules which chinese developers don't want to follow kind of pulled the plug in that case. 

Yeah, I believe that it's something that is to be expected when there is translation issues. 

On 3/8/2020 at 11:08 AM, skyfire said:

So I found multiple MOBAs this week to play. So most of them have the PVP and the brawler mode to play. This heroes evolved seems like  good MOBA to check out if you are into this type of the game. Check the gameplay. 

My kid sister will play this game all day once she is back from high school. That makes me wonder the reason she hasn't started behaving like a man..lol.

On 2/5/2022 at 4:26 PM, skyfire said:

I have not posted about the Onyoji MOBA which is another good option in this space. I have yet to find a good gameplay, if I do I will post about it in new thread.

I will be waiting for you with it then, and I hope that you can get a very good one as soon as possible. 

On 3/11/2022 at 7:40 AM, skyfire said:

I think if I can get ROG device then that would make it easy for using it. Like enough space and RAM.

Having a smartphone that's hit up very well with enough space and RAM is the biggest thing you look for in gaming phones. 

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

Having a smartphone that's hit up very well with enough space and RAM is the biggest thing you look for in gaming phones. 

RAM is what I look for when it comes to most of the MOBA games as they tend to get heavy lately with the effects and the various graphics improvements.

2 hours ago, skyfire said:

RAM is what I look for when it comes to most of the MOBA games as they tend to get heavy lately with the effects and the various graphics improvements.

There is no way you would expect to enjoy any game playing on any device or platform when the RAM is below required level. 

On 3/13/2022 at 2:21 PM, Heatman said:

There is no way you would expect to enjoy any game playing on any device or platform when the RAM is below required level. 

Yeah minimum 3GB has to be there for some of the good games for mobile.