Register Now
skyfire

Smite MOBA

On 7/30/2021 at 4:36 PM, Heatman said:

Most times, I play them for playing sake only, to have the experience and definitely not for fun because I don't find easy games fun. 

MOBA in by no means easy. I suppose you never play moba. 

12 hours ago, skyfire said:

MOBA in by no means easy. I suppose you never play moba. 

Yeah, they are not an easy task at all with how you battle in it. Dota 2 is the last one that I played in a while. 

Edited by Heatman

On 8/16/2021 at 12:16 PM, Heatman said:

Yeah, they are not an easy task at all with how you battle in it. Dota 2 is the last one that I played in a while. 

DOTA 2 is MMO and not MOBA. MOBA are exclusive to the mobile format and kind fo follow the 5v5 format which is kind of exclusive to them. 

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

DOTA 2 is MMO and not MOBA. MOBA are exclusive to the mobile format and kind fo follow the 5v5 format which is kind of exclusive to them. 

What are you talking about? The word "Mobile" in "Mobile Online Battle Area" does not litteraly mean it's on mobile phones!  The MOBA thing started in 2003 with the original DOTA, which was a mod for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos...  A PC GAME!

Since the most popular releases have been League of Legends (2009), DOTA 2 (2012) and Smite (2014)... All PC and console releases.  There wasn't any popular mobile MOBA'S on mobile until the mid 2010's.  Even after that genre is still predominantly PC, especially in eSports leagues.

20 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

What are you talking about? The word "Mobile" in "Mobile Online Battle Area" does not litteraly mean it's on mobile phones!  The MOBA thing started in 2003 with the original DOTA, which was a mod for Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos...  A PC GAME!

Since the most popular releases have been League of Legends (2009), DOTA 2 (2012) and Smite (2014)... All PC and console releases.  There wasn't any popular mobile MOBA'S on mobile until the mid 2010's.  Even after that genre is still predominantly PC, especially in eSports leagues.

Seriously, I got really confused with the point he was trying to make because it just didn't add up. 

On 8/20/2021 at 2:30 PM, Crazycrab said:

OK. 

Edited by skyfire

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Don't tell me you're angry mate because your comment feels like you wanna bite his head off 😂.. 

I'm guessing he must have posted something else and then changed it because there was an edit.  I didn't see what it originally was.

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Don't tell me you're angry mate because your comment feels like you wanna bite his head off 😂.. 

1 hour ago, Crazycrab said:

I'm guessing he must have posted something else and then changed it because there was an edit.  I didn't see what it originally was.

Well, @skyfire edited his post in reply to @Crazycrab well over a day before @Heatman replied, so @Heatman I think your making something out of nothing here.

3 hours ago, Shagger said:

Well, @skyfire edited his post in reply to @Crazycrab well over a day before @Heatman replied, so @Heatman I think your making something out of nothing here.

Not really, I'm not looking at stirring anything up between both of them. I never saw anything but the OK and my interpretation of it was that he's not happy because I do reply with such whenever I'm a bit angry over something. 

15 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Not really, I'm not looking at stirring anything up between both of them. I never saw anything but the OK and my interpretation of it was that he's not happy because I do reply with such whenever I'm a bit angry over something. 

With all due respect, I don't care how you personally respond in anger over things. Even if you're right, what purpose did your "calling out" of his response actually serve? I don't understand what you were trying to do, but I can say with some confidence it was never gonna help. You say you weren't trying to "stir anything up", but even after thinking about it hard I can't think of anything else you were going to achieve. So now I'm asking you, as a mod', to just stop. One made a statement, the other corrected him on it, the fist one said said "OK" to acknowledged the correction and there's nothing else going on here.

16 minutes ago, Shagger said:

With all due respect, I don't care how you personally respond in anger over things. Even if you're right, what purpose did your "calling out" of his response actually serve? I don't understand what you were trying to do, but I can say with some confidence it was never gonna help. You say you weren't trying to "stir anything up", but even after thinking about it hard I can't think of anything else you were going to achieve. So now I'm asking you, as a mod', to just stop. One made a statement, the other corrected him on it, the fist one said said "OK" to acknowledged the correction and there's nothing else going on here.

Alright, I hear you. It's taken in good faith. 

On 7/17/2021 at 4:15 PM, skyfire said:

I think EPIC store has it for free download forever. they do have the in game purchase though just a note. 

Never played this game. If this is available on Epic store for free, I might check this out.