Register Now
Joshua Farrell

PUBG

I've played the game on mobile - I'm surprisingly good at it. Not sure if it's worth buying on PC though, I'll just stick to mobile, or better so play Fortnite/Warzone/Apex Legends on PC. They're all free, what does PUBG offer that they don't?

On 6/21/2020 at 9:00 AM, skyfire said:

On PC however they have cost for purchasing the game from the store. So it's not like fortnite type free version. You have to download and install the PUBG by paying for Windows or other PC OSs.

Exactly, that sucks in my opinion. Their competitors (Fortnite, Warzone, Apex Legends) are available for free so PUBG (PC) really need to consider making their game free. I could definitely see a surge in downloads/players if that happened.

On 3/15/2020 at 6:40 AM, skyfire said:

You can also play this game on mobile. It has less space and RAM requirement if you play PUBG Mobile Lite version. It is on both PC and the Mobile. 

I prefer playing on the PC or Consoles to doing so on Mobile. I have a couple of games, Top Eleven inclusive, that has taken a lot of the space on Mobile. 

Yes people still play dispite the hackers and bugs. It is no where near peak what it was put people still play and enjoy the game. You may get the occassional bot heavy game. If you enjoy it find others to play with. If you dont play something else.