Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Metal Gear

Since this game is basically on multiple platforms due to popularity, might as well post here. Do you, or did you play any of the Metal Gear games? If so, out of the series, which did you like, playing the most?

I enjoyed playing Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake, Metal Gear Solid, and Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty the most.

On 3/17/2020 at 4:53 PM, The Blackangel said:

I've never once played a Metal Gear game.

Same, I seen people and others played the game but I never had a copy of the game myself. If I had the game I be playing it but it's just what I never got into to get the game. 

On 5/13/2021 at 6:26 AM, Empire said:

Same, I seen people and others played the game but I never had a copy of the game myself. If I had the game I be playing it but it's just what I never got into to get the game. 

Metal Gear Survive is literally the worst game of the series and a post-kojima game - it's like the black sheep of Metal Gear games. Mentioning it is like taboo in the Metal Gear community.

On 5/23/2021 at 7:57 AM, Patrik said:

i remember playing the earlier levels of the first game on PS1 but nothing after that, might give it a try someday, it looks interesting

It's one of the best series ever with engaging character, fun gameplay and a very gripping story that conveys real-life lessons. Every other game barring Metal Gear Survive is a masterpiece in their own right.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

It's one of the best series ever with engaging character, fun gameplay and a very gripping story that conveys real-life lessons. Every other game barring Metal Gear Survive is a masterpiece in their own right.

yeah mate, it's a very decent series, but since i got lot of games, it's just a matter of priorities, that's why i'm delaying it xdd