Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Pokemon Go

I’ve still got this goal of completing the Pokédex, so I can never quit until I’ve succeeded that. But the thing that really makes me stay is the community. I’ve made so many fantastic friends through this game, I really do love it

I definitely tried Pokemon Go when it become this huge 'crazy' that everyone wanted to get involved in. I would play it some days and even though I am not the biggest of Pokemon fans, it would still provide me with some enjoyment. My family on the other hand, are obsessed with this game. They continued playing it long after this 'Pokemon Go phase' ended, and I still think they may play nowadays. It is impressive how many Pokemon they have caught. 😛 I do not have that kind of time to be catching them.

When this game was released it was a happy time for everyone. Even all the news stories were positive with Pokemon Go players meeting up and socializing. It was a great game concept that actually got people outside and doing things. I haven't played it in a couple years but would love to see similar concepts in the future. 

On 8/29/2020 at 1:52 AM, Wolves said:

When this game was released it was a happy time for everyone. Even all the news stories were positive with Pokemon Go players meeting up and socializing. It was a great game concept that actually got people outside and doing things. I haven't played it in a couple years but would love to see similar concepts in the future. 

It definitely made a lot of people addictive to the game. I personally didn't tried it though. I don't know how people used this game to extent that it made people spend a lot of time outdoors. 

On 3/24/2021 at 2:25 AM, skyfire said:

This year no such outdoor game can be made considering going out in the corona and the vaccination drive didnt helped much. so this is going to take some time from what I have seen. 

Most people stopped playing Pokemon GO after the original rush (myself included) and Covid makes it a terrible game to play because you can't really go outside as you said.

Yeah and the worst part is that a lot of pokemon go are likely to cause the physical contact in odd places. so yeah covid is another reason their game may not work much. 

there is also one location surfing game which too suffered during the covid.