Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Pokemon Go

43 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I doubt anyone in my city playing it now. since covid people barely get out. playing this game is harder even more so.

Didn't the outbreak of the pandemic of Corona virus really shook the world completely. We all suffered one way or another. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yeah but the thing is that a lot of nations came out pretty quickly from corona and things got back for them in just 6 months. My city is yet to come out of it. 

It's actually the very same thing over here. We haven't called off the lockdown 100%. Outdoor activities are limited big time. 

Yes that 4th wave chances are keeping people locked even to date. This is why even markets are controlled, offices time regulated all over the world. 

I think pokemon go players would struggle if they are starting their quests in these times. 

7 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Yes that 4th wave chances are keeping people locked even to date. This is why even markets are controlled, offices time regulated all over the world. 

I think pokemon go players would struggle if they are starting their quests in these times. 

Yeah, with the way the recent wave of the spread is going on, people really need to be very careful with what they do. 

We used to hit a mall over here during the weekend to play some games, but it's been totally scrapped for safety.