Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Affected by COVID 19

Anyone here affected at work, because of COVID 19? I have recently had to take temporary vacation from work, due to my work shutting down the cafeteria section of the location, to help slow down the spread of the virus. Kinda bummed about it, as I don't like taking work off, unless I have health issues I need to take care of.

My workplace is still open, but as an asthma sufferer and considered at a higher risk of complications I've been asked to stay home for the foreseeable future. I'm not under quarantine or self-isolation (thank fuck), but I don't think I'll be spending much time outside the house for the foreseeable future.

I have asthma as well, and due to MD I already have a compromised and weakened immune system. So I have been advised to stay home unless I have no choice but to get out, and to have as little human contact as possible for the foreseeable future. That doesn’t really change anything for me as that’s how I have always preferred things and chosen to live. But still, it’s a pain in the ass.

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I have asthma as well, and due to MD I already have a compromised and weakened immune system. So I have been advised to stay home unless I have no choice but to get out, and to have as little human contact as possible for the foreseeable future. That doesn’t really change anything for me as that’s how I have always preferred things and chosen to live. But still, it’s a pain in the ass.

Be sure you stay safe. I have got to be honest, I don't like the idea of someone in isolation during this crisis, never mind before and after. Feel free to DM or ask for my social media/contact info anytime.

On 3/18/2020 at 7:08 AM, Joshua Farrell said:

Anyone here affected at work, because of COVID 19? I have recently had to take temporary vacation from work, due to my work shutting down the cafeteria section of the location, to help slow down the spread of the virus. Kinda bummed about it, as I don't like taking work off, unless I have health issues I need to take care of.

Sorry to hear that your employment was impacted as a result of COVID-19. I hope everything works out and you manage to keep your job.  Fortunately, my career hasn't been affected as I'm classified as a key worker, working in a Petrol Station. I'm just so grateful I still have a job during these uncertain times. 

Edited by Alexander.