Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Movies you wish were games

Lets say a movie of your choice was made into a game, what would it be?

I always liked the story to Count of Monte Cristo, movie or otherwise. The story line is intriguing enough to make it a game that would be enjoyable to play as the main charactor of the movie, Edmond Dantes.

1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

That one would be crazy. And can you imagine trying to play it in first person? That's a major mindfuck there.

I'd buy it.

Wouldn't be difficult to make either... could probably do it in Unity.

8 hours ago, SaucyPastaTho said:

Even though I haven't played much of it I feel the division series would make a great movie. Especially in 2 parts just not continueing the story but telling it visually.

Not games you wish were movies, movies you wish were games. 😉

@StaceyPowers mentioned a topic on racism in games, but I can't think of a game that targets racism specifically, let alone tackling it. But I think the movie Crash would be a good drama game where you have to make decisions, and most being related to prejudice and racism. In the movie there are multiple characters whose lives come crashing together that evolves around racism and prejudice. 

I know I've said this on many other threads but the Metal Gear franchise would make an excellent movie. From the origin of "Big Boss" to Solid snake's final mission in MGS 4 to Revengeance, this would be an excellent series of movies. You'd have enough content for at least 6 movies.

On 3/21/2020 at 4:13 PM, Alyxx said:

The Cube would make for an interesting game I think.

Seriously, who wouldn't want to have the Cube as a video game? It's absolutely going to be massive and explosive as well. I don't use to pre-order games but I might make an exception here.