Jump to content
Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Joshua Farrell

Movies you wish were games

Recommended Posts

Lets say a movie of your choice was made into a game, what would it be?

I always liked the story to Count of Monte Cristo, movie or otherwise. The story line is intriguing enough to make it a game that would be enjoyable to play as the main charactor of the movie, Edmond Dantes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

The Cube would make for an interesting game I think.

That one would be crazy. And can you imagine trying to play it in first person? That's a major mindfuck there.

I'd buy it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Blackangel said:

That one would be crazy. And can you imagine trying to play it in first person? That's a major mindfuck there.

I'd buy it.

Wouldn't be difficult to make either... could probably do it in Unity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even though I haven't played much of it I feel the division series would make a great movie. Especially in 2 parts just not continueing the story but telling it visually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, SaucyPastaTho said:

Even though I haven't played much of it I feel the division series would make a great movie. Especially in 2 parts just not continueing the story but telling it visually.

Not games you wish were movies, movies you wish were games. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Not games you wish were movies, movies you wish were games. 😉

Oh I misread it then.  A million ways to die in the west and Ted 2 would be awesome games although they'd have to make 2 Ted games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think a  lot of comics based movies can be made into the games. A lot of them already are. I think a lot of darkhorse comics can be converted into movies and games too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...