Register Now
Dead2009

Favorite Horror Movies

Hopefully there are a few here that like horror movies lol. Some of my favorites are Nightmare on Elm Street, Final Destination, Resident Evil etc. There are a few out there i wont watch more than once, thats how bad they creep me out. What say you?

I wasn't the biggest fan of the first one. It screwed up the stories so bad, that it was almost not worth finishing. An element or two were right, but if you're going to draw from a book that is a collection of stories, whether the book is right or not, at least keep to how the damn book wrote them. But that's the problem with movie adaptations from books. They always fuck up the story.

Very difficult question to answer because Horror has so many sub-genres. But I associated Horror with Super Natural and Ghost Stuff, so by that logic I’m going The Exorcist (1973). Although The Thing (1982) and Alien (1979) are again some of my absolute Favourites.

On 11/20/2020 at 1:23 AM, killamch89 said:

I also need to add the Blair Witch project(original) to my list as well...

You pick the word out of my mouth.

I can remember watching the covenant and the promise. This two are somehow related to the alien series I think.