Register Now
Dead2009

Dead By Daylight Hits iOS And Android This April

https://www.gameinformer.com/2020/03/18/dead-by-daylight-hits-ios-and-android-this-april

Dead by Daylight, the popular 4v1 multiplayer horror title, is set to hit iOS and Android next month. Dead By Daylight Mobile is a free-to-play title that delivers an experience tailored to smartphones based on the popular PC and console title from Behaviour Interactive. 

In this 4v1 game, players take on the role of either one of four ill-fated "survivors" or a lone-wolf killer. Those who are taking on the odds can choose from several iconic horror-movie killers including Michael Myers from Halloween, Freddy Krueger from Nightmare on Elm Street, a Demogorgon from Stranger Things, and more. 

Dead by Daylight Mobile launches on the App Store and Google Play on April 16. Android players can pre-register by heading here, while iOS players can pre-register by visiting this link. Those who pre-register receive bonuses ranging from in-game Iridescent Shards to cosmetic clothing for their characters.

On 5/25/2020 at 10:35 AM, skyfire said:

There is a lot of hype of the game on the PC. And I am sure this hype would continue now on the mobile platform as well. 

Once the game actually delivers on all what the hype is all about, then it's a win-win situation for everybody. 

I hve own dead by daylight on two platforms and still have not got into playing it. Just got no people/players that own it or want to get into the game. It's not like it's the best game out there to play

22 hours ago, Empire said:

I hve own dead by daylight on two platforms and still have not got into playing it. Just got no people/players that own it or want to get into the game. It's not like it's the best game out there to play

I managed to give the game a go on my Playstation 4 few months ago but didn't get to play it long enough. I'm not sure how enjoyable it's going to be on mobile platform but I'm sure some gamers would definitely like it there. 

42 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Is any one currently playing this game on Android and iOS , I would like to get a review about it's game play and performance before installing it  on my tablet.

Here is a review I was able to find on the mobile version of Dead by Daylight. I hope it's enough to give you what you need to make your decision on either getting the game or moving on from it.