Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best games to play during coronavirus outbreak?

What with everyone spending more time indoors these days during the quarantine, what games are you playing to deal with events?

What I mean is, is anyone playing anything thematically relevant or inspiring in some way?

I was in the middle of playing TLOU again when the outbreak started. It does feel oddly relevant given the real life situation, and at least is a reminder that as bad as things are, they could be worse. And Joel and Ellie always are uplifting for me anytime things are scary in the world or in my life. So, it is a good choice to play during quarantine.

I’ve been playing the hell out of Goblin Sword on my Switch lately. It was like a $2 download and worth $2000. I absolutely LOVE the game. I’m also playing some others I’ve pucked up. A few here from VGR, and others that I bought through the Nintendo eShop and from GameStop.

Any good Resident Evil game, whether its a tank classic like RE 1, 2 and 3 or a more modern take on the game play like RE 4, 5 and the RE2 remake. RE 7 is more like a horror movie and you are mostly alone so you cant really appreciate the zombie pandemic but its still an awesome game.