Register Now
Jayson

Conspiracy Theorists

They seem to think everyone is dumb - which seems to be a form of narcissism.   I mean, who do they think they are?   They have some special wisdom - and want to preach to the sheep.  Yeah, that's what they think of ordinary people!  How does that make - you feel - LOL?

Oh, also, do you feel their conspiracy theories are even worth taking serious - even a little?

I believe in a few conspiracy theories. I have actually never spoken with someone who believes in some of them and treats people the way you are speaking about them. People have a right to believe in what they want and if it isn't harming anyone else, leave them alone.  

There's some that I believe as well. That doesn't make me a narcissist. Actually YOU @Jayson are the one coming off narcissistic. Telling those of us that we are dumb for believing certain things. You need to get off your pedestal, and realize that some of us are actually smart, and quite often even MORE educated on the subject in question than others. Including nonbelievers.

Edited by The Blackangel

I have seen a lot of conspiracy theories linked to the pandemic, COVID-19 recently. Any information, which has not been backed up by science or reliable evidence I'm not going to believe. People are entitled to their views but I won't be tricked easily. 

One thing that I find absolutely hilarious about this subject, is that some way, somehow, there is always at least one person that connects the Illuminati to everything. I always look forward to hearing how they are involved with everything. Hell I've done it just for a laugh, and made it as outlandish and ridiculous as I possibly could.

BTW, I am an Illuminati spy here to watch you people.

whoops, I probably shouldn't have told you that...
shit I'm in trouble

I think questioning what we are told and know isn't necessarily a force for bad. I'm a big believer that people should be free to think and question freely as they wish, which a lot of conspiracy theorists do. I think where the lines become blurred is when their views are exerted onto others unwarranted, or they try and claim other's are wrong of 'blind' to not think with the same mentality as them.

Most conspiracy theories are borne as a result of gap in communication, when something happens and there's no official or generally acceptable statement or explanation, then people will tend to fill the gap. So some of the conspiracy theories are true while most of them are just a figment of one's imagination.