Register Now
Dead2009

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Animal crossing has been around for a long time,ever since the n64 and it has been on almost every Nintendo home and portable console since then, some people dig it. The only one I only bothered to play was New Leaf on 3ds. I'm not sure how I feel about this game, I think its just not for me.

This game is very easy to get lost in 😆

I have owned them all and each time Iv'e promised myself not to get another, as it takes up way too much of my time. It's a chilled game that I like to play alongside a serious game that i'm really into. Somehow, this always ends up taking over!

I let myself down by purchasing the latest one on the Switch and it's done it again! Addicted 😋

14 hours ago, RedmondG said:

This game is very easy to get lost in 

I think the game is like improved minecraft. pretty interesting to explore. And not at all surprised that it is easy to get lost. 

Bought this game for my wife. She loves it. I made her the primary account because I was aware of the shenanigans that goes on for the secondary player on the same Switch. It really ruins the game for me that I can't get a shovel because I cant donate bugs/fish to Tom Nook. This prevents me from getting iron and making an axe, which unlocks more skill sets in the game that could make it actually enjoyable. That's my player 2 take. Sure its great if you are the only one playing.

On 7/4/2020 at 3:33 AM, DudeThatsErin said:

I did play it for a while but once I finished everything it got boring. Now I haven't played at all. It was fun but now it is meh. It just isn't my kind of game.

If you didn't spend much time in minecraft, you won't be enjoying much of animal crossing I am afraid. both are kind of same reasoning. sort of like sandbox games. 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

If you didn't spend much time in minecraft, you won't be enjoying much of animal crossing I am afraid. both are kind of same reasoning. sort of like sandbox games. 

Yeah, I can understand that. I’ve never played Minecraft. At least now I know I definitely wouldn’t like it.