Register Now
The Blackangel

Biggest pain in the ass optional side quest/task

What to you is the biggest pain in the ass side task? At the moment to me, it's trying to catch a big fish on Zelda OoT. I've been fishing for over an hour now and the big one refuses to take my damn lure. It's about to drive me nuts.

Other than that, the Shumi Village side quest in FF8 is a major pain and one of my least favorites.

3 minutes ago, SaucyPastaTho said:

I usually don't mind those unless it shows the circle and it's not in that area. That's really annoying.

Yeah its also annoying is searching for the item when its not showing on the map so you have to go around every corner with the time limit behind you.

4 hours ago, TheSteelyardDweller said:

this is true but some are worse than others don’t you think

Yeah as well the ones that are supposed to give you quality rated gear etc, those are probably by far the worst and tedious. Especially if your looking for platinum in that game.

On 3/28/2020 at 7:06 PM, SaucyPastaTho said:

Yeah as well the ones that are supposed to give you quality rated gear etc, those are probably by far the worst and tedious. Especially if your looking for platinum in that game.

true tho stuff like this why i don't look for platinum just not worth it with a lot of games