Register Now
Cameron Taylor

Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?

Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys,

Who all still plays their PlayStation Vita out there? While Sony committed a crime in basically giving up on supporting this awesome handheld console, I still love playing mine to this day. I typically enjoy playing the older Madden and FIFA games on it. Even though they are outdated, I don't think you can find better portable sports gaming on any other device, whether you're talking about a cell phone, tablet, or another gaming device.

How about you guys?

I've never had a PS Vita. Seems like it replaced the PSP. I only discovered the PS Vita around last year. The PSP brings back some great memories though. Is the PS Vita just a better version of a PSP?

On 6/17/2020 at 1:24 AM, ARx182 said:

I've never had a PS Vita. Seems like it replaced the PSP. I only discovered the PS Vita around last year. The PSP brings back some great memories though. Is the PS Vita just a better version of a PSP?

PS Vita is one of the most sold device. Yeah it is not much known because android phones kind of stole their market. Only switch and switch lite has managed to keep alive while PS Vita died. 

I'm uses to bring with me my 3ds's, my old psp, my vita and now my switch and play them every day. Guess I love portables, but the vita is by far my favorite such a great library with great games (even more if you add psx)

36 minutes ago, Empire said:

Nope, I myself never owned one. Never played them or played on it before ;( 

I was never really going to buy it if I'm being very honest with you. It was Gameboy that I actually purchased for myself back then. 

6 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Nope! Because I never got one, did want one but they reallllly didn't bring enough games out for it. 

There were lots of my friends back then that actually got it but I never really liked it that much to join them. 

Never had one unfortunately but I have always kept my eye out for either a PSP or a Vita since I would love to play the old GTA titles again on one. I bought San Andreas on the PS4 but it just feels weird playing it on a big screen.