Register Now
Cameron Taylor

Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?

Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?

• Yes
    • No

15 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wanted it but I never really owned it. I love it back then cos it's simply portable like a mobile smart phone which you carry anywhere. But due to the fact I have other consoles I didn't consider it. 

One of my cousins owned PlayStation Vita. We used to get some good gaming time with it till it got damaged. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

One of my cousins owned PlayStation Vita. We used to get some good gaming time with it till it got damaged. 

Chaii, that's a very sad one that what you and your cousin where enjoying got damaged. It brings sour feelings, such happened to me when my previous PS3 damaged due to its power not booting up. 

On 9/24/2021 at 7:29 PM, Justin11 said:

Chaii, that's a very sad one that what you and your cousin where enjoying got damaged. It brings sour feelings, such happened to me when my previous PS3 damaged due to its power not booting up. 

It's the Chaii for me 😂. It's one of the hilarious things that I have read online today... Chaii

27 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's the Chaii for me 😂. It's one of the hilarious things that I have read online today... Chaii

Lolz, it's pretty chaii type here friend. Losing my console back then depressed because as at then I had a magnificent game I was playing newly. 

3 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Lolz, it's pretty chaii type here friend. Losing my console back then depressed because as at then I had a magnificent game I was playing newly. 

It's always frustrating when you lose something that you're really into like your gaming console. I had my PS3 taken twice before I got PS4. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It's always frustrating when you lose something that you're really into like your gaming console. I had my PS3 taken twice before I got PS4. 

Even you too went through rough situation of losing your PlayStation 3 to theft, it's disappointing, I am happy we are still moving, you've even gotten better one. I am hopeful before this year runs down I'll lay my hands on PS4. 

42 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Even you too went through rough situation of losing your PlayStation 3 to theft, it's disappointing, I am happy we are still moving, you've even gotten better one. I am hopeful before this year runs down I'll lay my hands on PS4. 

It wasn't theft actually but my cousin took it after informing me. Got a second one and my brother took it and I decided to move up to PS4 and sealed them off from taking it. I wouldn't even be open to letting go of it even when I get PS5. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

It wasn't theft actually but my cousin took it after informing me. Got a second one and my brother took it and I decided to move up to PS4 and sealed them off from taking it. I wouldn't even be open to letting go of it even when I get PS5. 

Okay, I understand now, I was thinking it was stolen. Their is nothing bad when your cousin or biological share your property with you especially when you have new one. 

I know PS4 console is kinda expensive too, you wouldn't trade it with any one even though you got PS5. 

4 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Okay, I understand now, I was thinking it was stolen. Their is nothing bad when your cousin or biological share your property with you especially when you have new one. 

I know PS4 console is kinda expensive too, you wouldn't trade it with any one even though you got PS5. 

Yeah - it was never stolen or damaged but taken which I never really had any issues with it because I'm happy they enjoyed playing with it. 

On 9/28/2021 at 12:00 AM, Heatman said:

Yeah - it was never stolen or damaged but taken which I never really had any issues with it because I'm happy they enjoyed playing with it. 

Laughs, when your relation you're happy with takes your property you wouldn't feel bad because you aren't holding any thing against him or her. I have a brother  I share gaming time with, he's a game lover we play racing together, and he makes me enjoy it, cos he's experienced  too. 

On 9/29/2021 at 2:44 AM, Justin11 said:

Laughs, when your relation you're happy with takes your property you wouldn't feel bad because you aren't holding any thing against him or her. I have a brother  I share gaming time with, he's a game lover we play racing together, and he makes me enjoy it, cos he's experienced  too. 

Exactly - it's actually why I had to get the game console all over again and still allowed another to take it again 😂

On 10/1/2021 at 2:19 PM, Heatman said:

Exactly - it's actually why I had to get the game console all over again and still allowed another to take it again 😂

Lol, that's the good feeling of having love ones around, we share bad times and good times. When it comes to merriment of gaming, we share together provided he or she is driven by passion like I do. 

On 10/3/2021 at 3:25 PM, Justin11 said:

Lol, that's the good feeling of having love ones around, we share bad times and good times. When it comes to merriment of gaming, we share together provided he or she is driven by passion like I do. 

Exactly - my money is theirs to enjoy, so it's really satisfying seeing that they are enjoying life all because of me but they are not taking my PS4 console 😂