Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Cameron Taylor

Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?

Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?  

1. 1. Do you still play your PlayStation Vita?

• Yes
    • No

Hey guys,

Who all still plays their PlayStation Vita out there? While Sony committed a crime in basically giving up on supporting this awesome handheld console, I still love playing mine to this day. I typically enjoy playing the older Madden and FIFA games on it. Even though they are outdated, I don't think you can find better portable sports gaming on any other device, whether you're talking about a cell phone, tablet, or another gaming device.

How about you guys?

I never owned one. But I’ve had several PSP’s. I haven’t used one in years though. One of them that I wish I could find is the AC edition that I had. But I have no clue where it went.

The thing about Vita is that support died long time back. yet some of the ebay users sell it and also some stores have it. 

I've never had a PS Vita. Seems like it replaced the PSP. I only discovered the PS Vita around last year. The PSP brings back some great memories though. Is the PS Vita just a better version of a PSP?

On 6/17/2020 at 1:24 AM, ARx182 said:

I've never had a PS Vita. Seems like it replaced the PSP. I only discovered the PS Vita around last year. The PSP brings back some great memories though. Is the PS Vita just a better version of a PSP?

PS Vita is one of the most sold device. Yeah it is not much known because android phones kind of stole their market. Only switch and switch lite has managed to keep alive while PS Vita died.