Register Now
StaceyPowers

Best games to play to soothe anxiety?

I don't have anxiety but I do relax by playing silly type of kids games. I prefer family oriented over any killing game and there are times when I enjoy strategy type games but mostly I like ones where you aren't timed to do anything and don't have to worry about losing a life. I currently don't have a gaming system set up in the house but I play games using BlueStacks on my computer and my favorites are My Singing Monsters and Zombie Castaway. There was one called Guinea Pig Bridge that was fun at first but you have to really think many moves ahead to get through the levels and that wasn't how I wanted to spend my mornings while waking up  🙂

Anxiety levels running high? Animal Crossing. Just relax, chill and play this game and a few hours will be missing before you know it. The music is also very soothing.

Want to get lost in a game completely? Then I'd go with a recent Zelda. Breath of the Wild is amazing once you start going for 100% completion 🤗 

If you're into sports, specifically football or cricket, you should try Football Manager or Cricket Captain. The names are pretty self explanatory - they're management games for football and cricket, but without the competitive aspect, which is what makes them the best games to soothe anxiety I guess.

Edited by ARx182