Register Now
Joshua Farrell

GTA: San Andreas

Its already a little old but back in the day this game remained the best open world game for many years, you should try it, but if you want to play a better game try GTA V, San Andreas is not a bad game, is actually pretty epic but it came out more than 15 years ago and open world games have advanced so much since then.

GTA: San Andreas was okay, but I'm more into GTA: Vice City myself. Vice City has better missions and more creative gameplay in my opinion. GTA: San Andreas has some good features and the characters are well written, but the missions themselves are kind of boring.

8 hours ago, Peterlight said:

You would love it cos you can do alot of things Vincent couldn't do, take for example swimming and going to different cities, I mean a lot of different cities are on the game. Knock yourself out.

well, if GTA VC was completed, then it could be a solid competitor for GTA SA, it was done only in 8 months, that's why it got a very small map, but still made a success back then and still loved by many, Swimming wasn't needed anyways and i don't see a point in adding it, but it was a pain not having it as well xd

21 minutes ago, Patrik said:

well, if GTA VC was completed, then it could be a solid competitor for GTA SA, it was done only in 8 months, that's why it got a very small map, but still made a success back then and still loved by many, Swimming wasn't needed anyways and i don't see a point in adding it, but it was a pain not having it as well xd

I still enjoyed the game despite the fact that it add small map. I got the cheat from a friend and you know how it feels when you've got the cheat, lol.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:35 AM, Shole said:

It is fun and still has the multiplayer mod that a lot of people play. I think I saw it cheaper somewhere else tho. I'd never buy from the microsoft store tbh.

the one in Microsoft store doesn't support the multiplayer mod, not to forget that it's so glitchy and has some very weird graphic, they ruined it by thinking they released a "Remake" for it