Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Star Wars 1-3

Out of this movie collection, do you have a favorite? I know people give these a bad rep, especially the Phantom Menace, but excluding the bad parts of each movie, which one do you like the most?

For me, The Clone Wars I like the most. The Phantom Menace would be my first pick, but I dislike the fact that Jar Jar is specifically put into the movie, to make it not so serious.

I would have to go with Phantom Menace, simply for the fact that Hayden Christiansen wasn't in it. He destroyed episodes 2 & 3 to such an abomination that they make me sick. If it wasn't for him, the entire prequel set would have been more than amazing. Almost on par with episodes 4-6. But I just can't like them due to him.

Edited by The Blackangel

Are we talking about the original films of star wars? or the new latest once from 2002. AT times I get mixed up with those films since they are making unless films that take back way before others started or into the long future. It was good years ago back in the 80s or early till 2005 then 2017 comes then films started to become pointless since they started making up story plots that aren't linked to the other series films. 

On 12/15/2020 at 9:28 AM, Empire said:

Are we talking about the original films of star wars? or the new latest once from 2002. AT times I get mixed up with those films since they are making unless films that take back way before others started or into the long future. It was good years ago back in the 80s or early till 2005 then 2017 comes then films started to become pointless since they started making up story plots that aren't linked to the other series films. 

It's episodes 1-3. Phantom Menace, Attack Of The Clones, Revenge Of The Sith.