Register Now
StaceyPowers

Most relaxing puzzle games?

Those of you who have read my posts probably have noticed by now that my usual reaction to most puzzle games is agitation, frustration, and sometimes pure rage. But there are exceptions.

On another thread, @The Blackangel mentioned a game called "Word Cookies" being relaxing, and it sounded kind of similar to the terminal hacking mini-game in Fallout, which I actually do find really relaxing. 

So, what are some other relaxing puzzle games which you can recommend?

Words for Friends is an excellent puzzle gaming which I would recommend. This puzzle is very much similar to a classic game of Scrabble.  It's fun to play with friends, family and colleagues and the best part? You can play with anyone, anywhere in the world. Let me know what you think of WWF! 

Edited by Alexander.

On 5/20/2020 at 5:18 AM, The Blackangel said:

I don’t know if I would call this one a puzzle game, but it’s one of the most zen games I’ve ever seen. Ascendance is more than worth getting.

Never heard of Adsendance before, I'm researching into this game. Although, after initially watching the video game trailer, I have to the conclusion that this is much like Smash Hit. The 3D Graphics and the smoothing music are very similar. Have you ever heard of Smash Hit before - it's available to download on the Apple and Play Store. 

Edited by Alexander.

Are they available on iPhone though? And what do they cost if they are? I'm having trouble with my phone at the moment and can't get the app store to open, or I could answer those questions myself. Also I can't find anything online telling me anything useful.

21 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Are they available on iPhone though? And what do they cost if they are? I'm having trouble with my phone at the moment and can't get the app store to open, or I could answer those questions myself. Also I can't find anything online telling me anything useful.

Yes, both video games, Stardew Valley (£7.99) and Monument Valley (£3.99) are available on the App Store. You will occur a cost for both Applications, if you decide to download them. What problems are you having with the App Store, have you forgot your Apple ID Password? Feel free to share any screenshots of the errors that your experiencing and I'll do my best to help you! 

Edited by Alexander.

On 5/26/2020 at 11:19 PM, The Blackangel said:

Yes as given reply by Alex. both game on iOS and I think you can even sync them across android and iphone too.