Register Now
Joshua Farrell

Dragon Ball Legends (mobile)

On 4/1/2020 at 8:48 AM, skyfire said:

I have mostly played anything related to dragon ball on console. None of the games or even the  brawl that I played was on the mobile. 

I hardly play games with my mobile unless I practically don't have any other choice left to make from. 

16 hours ago, skyfire said:

I play pretty much heavily. I can't carry consoles everywhere and I have a good gaming laptop though I cant use it on train or cab. So mobile it is. 

Yeah, it's the portability of mobile phones that makes it easier for a lot of people to depend on it for their gaming activities especially when they are not at home. 

On 8/7/2021 at 10:09 AM, skyfire said:

Yes that is the reason those type of games thrive more on mobile and the switch like console too. 

Yes, there are lots of teens these days that are well into gaming and they do enjoy playing on mobile. 

14 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Mobile and switch both has people of all ages using it for the games. and there are lot of gamers coming out regardless of age. 

Yeah, it's always how it is when it comes to games. They are certainly made for fans to enjoy and also help the company make money too. 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

It can be fun to play the turn based game like this. I mean it reminds you of some of the square enix games.

Final Fantasy games will always be my best pick of Square Enix games until they make something that beats the game.