Register Now
Keranov

How much time do you spend on gaming?

How many hours a day do you spend playing your favourite video games? If nothing was restricting you from playing all the day, would you do that?

Basically, I spend between 4 and 8 hours every day gaming. I play mostly Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Euro Truck Simulator 2 and Banished right now.

I used to spend more than 10-12 hours per day back in my university years. It wasn't even anything special I just kept jumping from one indie game to another, try out all popular mmo's and card games.

Now I play 1-2 hours per day on my Nintendo Switch right before bed BUT I usually have some kind of mobile game online on my phone for more than 6 hours during work. Damn, mobile games are SOOO good right now!

8 hours ago, Aimee Hart said:

I've got way too much to do so I always play less than I want to. 😞 But on the weekends I play about 4-8 hours a day? Hence why I'm still playing Ni No Kuni 2 even though I started it in April 😄 

I want to finish Ni No Kuni as well but damn that thing needs soooo much time 😞 What an incredible and so little time 😞

6 hours ago, Katri Marcell said:

I want to finish Ni No Kuni as well but damn that thing needs soooo much time 😞 What an incredible and so little time 😞

I THINK I'm getting closer to the end, but it's just tons of side quests now and most of them are 'fight this' or 'fetch this to get this citizen' which is fine but I think I may leave to another time. How far are you? I'm on Chapter 8

I currently spend only about 1-3 hours of gaming MAX on PC. I do 75% of my gaming on Xbox now. I miss the old days though when I had more free time. I use to play 6+ hrs a day on CS:GO / Rocket League (PC).

5 hours ago, Aimee Hart said:

I THINK I'm getting closer to the end, but it's just tons of side quests now and most of them are 'fight this' or 'fetch this to get this citizen' which is fine but I think I may leave to another time. How far are you? I'm on Chapter 8

I'm soooo far behind. I think i'm at chapter 6 or 7 :D I don't have the time to play this game and it's such a shame cause I've been waiting for it like crazy :(

As an twitch streamer I tend to play games like 3 to 4 hours a day. I rarely have the time to do games when I'm offline. Some years ago I used to do allot of hours, like 5 or more hours but as time goes on and got older with things happening it has changed. But still get like 3 to 4 hours in. As an streamer you really need to stream everyday anyway to able to build what you are building. Yet for me I stream 6 days a week, unless I'm away from home or sick or busy.

I don't spend that much and now it's even nilch, nothing.  I mean, I lent out my Nintendo Wii to my 8-year-old nephew.  Anyway, I have been hoping to get the Wii U now - since it's used price has massively dropped.

OK, anyway, there have been times in my life when I played more.  I played a lot as a kid - and I mean before the teen years - and I have went thru times, say snow-ins, where I've made progress on the Super Mario Galaxy stuff.