Register Now
StaceyPowers

Small tip to minimize hurting Keerava in Skyrim during Thieves’ Guild quest line

So, I always get upset when I am doing the start of the Thieves Guild quest line where you are debt collecting and you have to collect from Keerava in the tavern. In my first two playthroughs, I wound up having to threaten her family to get her to comply.

On my third playthrough, I visited her last (which I hadn’t done before), and she immediately handed the money over without a single argument. So, I think by visitng Keerava last, you can skip threatening her family. Just a small tip for others who also might like to avoid threatening Keerava :) She and her partner will still be mad at you for eternity for collecting though.

Edited by StaceyPowers

I always hated the early Thieves guild missions.  It's just the Dragonborn wandering around Riften being a dick and Maven Black-Briar's bitch.  I just push through it to get the much better Nightingale stuff.

Edited by Crazycrab

On 3/31/2020 at 4:05 PM, Crazycrab said:

I always hated the early Thieves guild missions.  It's just the Dragonborn wandering around Riften being a dick and Maven Black-Briar's bitch.  I just push through it to get the much better Nightingale stuff.

Yeah, it is quite a contrast with the Thieves guild in Oblivion. Mind you I am still at the beginning of that quest line in Oblivion, so I don't know where it leads, but in Oblivion, I believe you get kicked out of the thieves guild altogether for being a dick (i.e. robbing poor people). I wish the Thieves guild in Skyrim operated more like that. I don't like robbing poor people, so I always have to reject a bunch of Delvin/Vex missions until I get ones I don't mind. 

On 4/5/2020 at 8:08 AM, kingpotato said:

I never cared much for her, yeah the thieves quests at first feel like being an asshole but I enjoyed them as much as any other quest

I certainly don't mind hurting Haelga. Keerava is kind of bitchy, but doesn't seem like a bitch. Haelga on the other hand ... I always like beating her up to get the money =D