Register Now
Blastedrastic

NEW iPhone game CouchLocked! Free during quarantine

15 hours ago, Blastedrastic said:

Been lightweight addicted to this since I downloaded so i had to put yall on before they start chargin for it lol. Lil'BabyBuds CouchLocked! They got nugs surfin on blunts and joints its crazy and the music is dope

I'm seeing some mobile gaming exec here trying to "type street" on a gaming forum as if we don't use perfectly normal English. It's hilarious, it's like he's felt the need to devolve from a human to an ape and eat fistfuls of bugs in order to fit in at dinner, only to find we're eating Filet Mignon at the dining table with knives and forks.

28 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I'm seeing some mobile gaming exec here trying to "type street" on a gaming forum as if we don't use perfectly normal English. It's hilarious, it's like he's felt the need to devolve from a human to an ape and eat fistfuls of bugs in order to fit in at dinner, only to find we're eating Filet Mignon at the dining table with knives and forks.

hahahaha...do I want yall to check the game out? YES. did I think typin like I would if i wasn't tryna impress the grammar police would relate better? didn't care. have a good one!

Edited by Blastedrastic

1 hour ago, Blastedrastic said:

hahahaha...do I want yall to check the game out? YES. did I think typin like I would if i wasn't tryna impress the grammar police would relate better? didn't care. have a good one!

I'm sorry, didn't mean to cause offence, but this isn't about grammar, this is clearly SSP. Nobody joins a gaming forum with a blank profile and then first thing they do is start a topic pushing some random mobile game. SSP is fine, but at least be honest about it. Links and/or screenshots wouldn't exactly hurt either, just a tip.

29 minutes ago, Shagger said:

I'm sorry, didn't mean to cause offence, but this isn't about grammar, this is clearly SSP. Nobody joins a gaming forum with a blank profile and then first thing they do is start a topic pushing some random mobile game. SSP is fine, but at least be honest about it. Links and/or screenshots wouldn't exactly hurt either, just a tip.

No offence taken, preci8 the interaction, gave me a laugh too. really wasn't tryna deceive anybody... just puttin a word in about the game. thanks for the feedback fr fr. here's a link to the app store page if you or anyone else is interested. https://apps.apple.com/us/app/lilbabybuds-couchlocked/id1468776130 

oh yeah what's SSP? lol