Register Now
TechnicGeek

Where do you buy games?

33 minutes ago, Demon_skeith said:

Most 3rd party sites aren't safe and should be avoided, its easier to stick to Steam, PSN, ect.

About the only place I can recommend to get a good deal on a game is Ebay. 

Seriously, it's totally not safe to make use of them. Imagine trying to get a game and end up losing a lot more money than the cost of the game. 

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, it's totally not safe to make use of them. Imagine trying to get a game and end up losing a lot more money than the cost of the game. 

5 hours ago, Demon_skeith said:

Most 3rd party sites aren't safe and should be avoided, its easier to stick to Steam, PSN, ect.

About the only place I can recommend to get a good deal on a game is Ebay. 

I buy from Amazon and never had any problem. Obviously , we should buy from authorised dealer only. For online stuffs steam and Epic are best. Downloading from external source may contain virus as well as curropt files.😒

12 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

I buy from Amazon and never had any problem. Obviously , we should buy from authorised dealer only. For online stuffs steam and Epic are best. Downloading from external source may contain virus as well as curropt files.😒

It's definitely going to be more expensive buying from Amazon. I believe that it's the main reason why most people run away from them. 

On 8/7/2021 at 3:59 AM, Heatman said:

It's definitely going to be more expensive buying from Amazon. I believe that it's the main reason why most people run away from them. 

Yeah, if your consider the price obviously steam is best. They provide good discounts. But If you have habit of collections of gaming DVDs(like me), you would probably prefer Amazon. 😊

4 hours ago, Razor1911 said:

Yeah, if your consider the price obviously steam is best. They provide good discounts. But If you have habit of collections of gaming DVDs(like me), you would probably prefer Amazon. 😊

Yeah, I have quite a collection as well but I do make use of steam when I'm not really that with much cash to spare. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, I have quite a collection as well but I do make use of steam when I'm not really that with much cash to spare. 

I still have my collections intact. But I guess most of my DVDs are now unserviceable. It's tough to maintain DVDs, that's why I guess most gamers go for the soft copies, it remains like that forever. 😊

Just now, Razor1911 said:

I still have my collections intact. But I guess most of my DVDs are now unserviceable. It's tough to maintain DVDs, that's why I guess most gamers go for the soft copies, it remains like that forever. 😊

Yeah, people tend to go with the trend as it goes which is why a lot of gamers are moving towards soft copies now. 

4 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, people tend to go with the trend as it goes which is why a lot of gamers are moving towards soft copies now. 

It's easy and convenient. I have cousin who have almost 2 TB of gaming content. I mean, literally 2 TB is quite a huge collection. 😆

1 minute ago, Razor1911 said:

It's easy and convenient. I have cousin who have almost 2 TB of gaming content. I mean, literally 2 TB is quite a huge collection. 😆

Yeah, it's actually good having more saving space to have all your collections in one place instead of having it all over the places. 

32 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it's actually good having more saving space to have all your collections in one place instead of having it all over the places. 

Actually, he has external SSD drive for games only. He is a real crazy fellow, and all day he talks about games. He is really a passionate gamer. 😛

2 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Actually, he has external SSD drive for games only. He is a real crazy fellow, and all day he talks about games. He is really a passionate gamer. 😛

That's good actually, I'd do that kind of thing and it's actually better that the drive is only for games only. 

1 hour ago, Shole said:

I usually buy them from Steam, Gog, or  g2a, but I heard G2A is for scammers and others, so I kinda use it less.

Steam seems to be one of the cheapest places to get good discounts for your games. It's a great option. 

1 hour ago, Shole said:

I usually buy them from Steam, Gog, or  g2a, but I heard G2A is for scammers and others, so I kinda use it less.

Why you go for that many sites. Stream has the largest collection of games, and provides the best rates over the internet. It's better to use that instead of G2A.