Register Now
invirtualities

Quick questionnaire aimed at gamers

Hi guys, for anyone who has one minute of spare time and wouldn't mind filling in a questionnaire aimed at game players, my group and I would really appreciate any responses. It's multiple choice and very easy & super quick to do (takes 1 minute).

The link is below, thank you in advance. If it's not too much asking to confirm any responses, that would be great too!

https://forms.gle/KxBpxFsBVqS9y8Fg6

I was wary of this to begin with, but if I have to sign in to do anything, then there's no way in hell I'm even going to click the link. It sounded shady to begin with, but that just proves it. I'm not giving you access to my computer so you can steal any of my files or information.

Edited by The Blackangel

2 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I was wary of this to begin with, but if I have to sign in to do anything, then there's no way in hell I'm even going to click the link. It sounded shady to begin with, but that just proves it. I'm not giving you access to my computer so you can steal any of my files or information.

Loool it's literally a google form used for uni research, but I understand how weary you are about the online community so if you don't want to, it's no problem.

Hi there, @invirtualities, I would love to take your survey although I can't as your questionnaire is closed. If you need any further survey participants for research purposes, please re-open the study and I'll be more than happy to share my opinions 🙂 I look forward to hearing from you. 

Edited by Alexander.