Register Now
Dead2009

Valorant

4 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

The main problem I have with the game is that the prices for their in game cosmetics are absolutely ridiculous.  This particular skin is nearly $20 or just over $70 for the the complete set and there are some that even more.  It's fucking atrocious.

Valorant-Cosmetics-Prices-Prime-Guardian

I came across the same issue last year when somebody recommended this game to me. Needless to say, I never gave it a second look.

19 hours ago, Crazycrab said:

The main problem I have with the game is that the prices for their in game cosmetics are absolutely ridiculous.  This particular skin is nearly $20 or just over $70 for the the complete set and there are some that even more.  It's fucking atrocious.

Valorant-Cosmetics-Prices-Prime-Guardian

It's an absolute rip off they are doing here and to shock you, there are actually lots of gamers giving into this. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

It's an absolute rip off they are doing here and to shock you, there are actually lots of gamers giving into this. 

As I said in another post, the reason gaming companies continue to push this crap is because there are those amongst us who'll totally buy into it and that's who they cater for. Not the more rational gamers who will call them out on their bs.

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

As I said in another post, the reason gaming companies continue to push this crap is because there are those amongst us who'll totally buy into it and that's who they cater for. Not the more rational gamers who will call them out on their bs.

Seriously, these companies don't care about the bigger percentage of us but the little few that are willing to throw in the Benjamins. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Seriously, these companies don't care about the bigger percentage of us but the little few that are willing to throw in the Benjamins. 

That's why I want more triple A companies to come under fire like Activision did. It's hilarious seeing Activision hopelessly trying to put out their dumpster fire.

4 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

That's why I want more triple A companies to come under fire like Activision did. It's hilarious seeing Activision hopelessly trying to put out their dumpster fire.

Seriously, it's definitely going to happen sooner or later, mark my words as they are never going to be in the clear always.