Register Now
The Blackangel

Tips on killing Laura

We’re sitting hete fighting this bitch, and know for a fact that fire is what she hates. But the only way we’ve found to torch her ass is to wait by a dead body with a match to light it up when she gets close. Is there anything we’re missing? We’re nailing all the switches. She is at a loss and so am I.

One of my favorite horror games! Don't know if you passed it already, but if it's chapter 10 Laura, you need to shoot the switches on the pipes in the ceiling when she's under them. Your goal is to get to the basement area and pull the lever to stop the fire and escape. She's tricky when you get down there since it's such a tight space so you need to evade her and try to catch her on fire with the switches while you wait, since after you pull the lever the fire will still go for a few seconds. This is all from my memory but I've played it a few times.

You should have to use barely any ammo on her.Burn her with every pipe and in the end stage time her coming out of the bodies and burn them, she’ll burn too.After the bodies are used up a few shotty shells or even a couple of explosive bolts or grenades will finish her off easy.