Register Now
Sign in to follow this  
Katri Marcell

Which TV Series Would You Want To See As A Video Game?

I've been thinking for a long time now that I would love to see a game based on Stranger Things or Dark. But not that announced cartoony Telltale Stranger Things, I want a full horror 4K experience of that thing!

What's your pick?

I agree, Stranger Things would make a awesome video game. I would love to see Power as a video game. It would be like a different take on GTA. 

Stranger things would be cool.  I would also love a true Game of Thrones game.  And like you say, not the Telltale one that exists.  I want a real true Skyrim type RPG set in Westeros.

Edited by Joant73

On 7/13/2018 at 11:59 AM, Katri Marcell said:

I've been thinking for a long time now that I would love to see a game based on Stranger Things or Dark. But not that announced cartoony Telltale Stranger Things, I want a full horror 4K experience of that thing!

What's your pick?

I would have to agree with the above. I would like to see Stranger Things and Dark as video games.

Maybe shows like Law and Order or CSI could made into a strategy/decision based game, no?

I would like to Hell on wheels as an game, But an story game as well as an nice western game. If you haven't seen it then I would go ahead and watch it 🙂 

There are a lot of Wrong Turn movies and I think if they get turned into video games they would be very successful. Great horror games with amazing stories.

Yep, Stranger Things would make for a great video game. Looking forward to Telltale's take on it. Twin Peaks would be a nice fit, though Deadly Premonition is already pretty much Twin Peaks: The Video Game.