Favorite "Tonight Show" Host: Carson, Leno, O'Brien or Fallon

Favorite Hosts  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Hosts

• Johnny Carson
    • Jay Leno
    • Conan O'Brien
    • Jimmy Fallon

I used to watch The Tonight Show when Leno was at the helm. His headlines on mondays were hilarious, I also watched Conan from time to time but it was after Leno went off the air. Who did you watch and who were your favorites?

13 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Leno was good, but Johnny Carson was better. Both had their own unique charm that they brought to the show, but I still think Carson was the better of the two.

And I agree the headlines were ROFLMAO material.

Oh Johnny carson was a man who will never be matched again, and honestly I feel like late night hosts are getting further away from what he stood for as a nightly humor man.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:03 AM, Demon_skeith said:

I only watched Leno since my parents watched him often, I agree, his monday headlines were awesome. I've tried a few of the new ones, but no one was good as Leno was.

Agreed, I liked Conan O'Brien sometimes. Jimmy Fallon is horrible with his fake annoying laugh.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:18 PM, The Blackangel said:

Leno was good, but Johnny Carson was better. Both had their own unique charm that they brought to the show, but I still think Carson was the better of the two.

And I agree the headlines were ROFLMAO material.

I totally agree.

On 6/21/2020 at 7:24 PM, DC said:

Agreed, I liked Conan O'Brien sometimes. Jimmy Fallon is horrible with his fake annoying laugh.

I only watched Jimmy Fallon once and believe me, I've never been so turned off by Tonight Show host. I tried watching him a couple times after but he's not funny at all and the only thing he harps on about is Trump. I couldn't care less about Trump as I'm not American but can't he come up with something a bit more original?