Register Now
The Blackangel

Damn near a year to beat

I’ve been playing the third dungeon for almost a fucking year. It’s the third dungeon of the Zelda ROM-hack Goddess Of Wisdom. I finally beat the god damn thing tonight. This “game” is way too fucking hard. There’s a difference between a challenge, and a “fuck you” to the gamer. But am I done? Not until I beat it or have a brain hemorrhage, whichever comes first. I’m too stubborn to quit until I’ve beaten it at least once. But I can tell you right now that this damn thing is going right next to DKC afterwards. I can’t play that series due to how much it pisses me off. And the hemorrhage seems to be a real possibility. The difficulty of this game is nuclear. Battletoads is a snoozefest compared to this. I literally got a killer migraine tonight from this game that put me in bed at 6:00. I feel like I want to throw up. This is one of the times that I wish the local hospital had given the green light for their doctors to send applications for medical marijuana cards. I’m at the top of the list, but they’re digging their heels on it. My brain melted playing it tonight. I just hope I have an ice cream carton and a sponge here somewhere.

As a word of advice, stay away. It may be an SNES game, but it’s harder than any game you have ever played. I guarantee it. The only reason I’m continuing is because I have to. I’m more hard headed than a chunk of diamond.

This game is at such an extremely severe difficulty level that it can be a serious threat to both your physical and psychological health.

Edited by The Blackangel