Register Now
The Blackangel

Faux Fight

I'm sitting here bored out of my mind, and thought something like this might get interesting to pass the time. basically it's a fake fight where people argue about petty things. Not seriously arguing, but just goofing around. Something like how people in the UK say Mum, and Americans say Mom. Goofy shit like that. Keep it light however, this isn't intended to become an actual fight, but it's supposed to look like one.

Any of you assholes wanna take me on?😈

What Americans call "Soccer" is football, you know, the game/sport where actually use your feet to control a ball! The really amusing part though is how America, a nation that takes such pride in its virility, feel the need to put on 40lbs of protective gear to play rugby.

comeatme.gif.bdb6b1d77ba1ed52cee98579855c8553.gif

Edited by Shagger

21 minutes ago, Shagger said:

What Americans call "Soccer" is football, you know, the game/sport where actually use your feet to control a ball! The really amusing part though is how America, a nation that takes such pride in its virility, feel the need to put on 40lbs of protective gear to play rugby.

comeatme.gif.bdb6b1d77ba1ed52cee98579855c8553.gif

It's cause us heer Americans aw soo special and we take aw pride in being soo different than you rugby luvas. We aw betta den you! 

21 minutes ago, The Blackangel said:

I don’t speak jackass, so I have no clue what you jackasses said.

Being an English speaking human Jacakass... Crab... I  believe I can translate:

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

It's because us Americans (REALLY believe we) are so special and we take pride in being so different (ie: Needlesly Awkward) than you rugby lovers. We are better than you! 

5 hours ago, Shagger said:

Don't try to type in Scottish (PSA: Nobody should, our accent is fucking atrocious). Even I cannot do that without looking like a very silly individual (or if taken literally, Scrotal Sac).

Edited by Crazycrab