Register Now
StaceyPowers

How do you react to game delays?

I am keeping my patience with a lot of titles lately. I think lot of them releasing after 2021 january can be one thing to watch out for. I think on that note I'd say that lets keep it coming late it's fun that way. 

On 7/13/2020 at 10:41 AM, Family sedan said:

If a game is delayed, it means I'll get more books read.  I don't really have a horse in this race though because my newest console is a PS3.

PS 5 is coming and so you are going to find some new games. I think new games stopped coming for the PS 3 if I am not wrong. 

They slowed up making PS3 games early into the PS4's life. By the midway of the PS4 life, they had stopped PS3 game production entirely. It was outdated machinery, so there was no point in keeping up with it. The most popular games, like Skyrim, GTA, and COD were all either ported or the next in the series put out on PS4, among other systems. I think Morrowind and Oblivion are available on PS4, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

I think on that note I guess the PS 4 would have 3 more years of longer life. and considering the PS 5 came out pretty late in terms of the lifecycle. I guess we are going to see the PS 4 for more years as a retro machien in 10 years from here onwards.