Register Now
TheSteelyardDweller

how long has ur favorite game been ur favorite

My favourite video game keeps changing - there is so only so long you can play before it becomes boring! Mine is Fortnite and it's been my favoured since the start of this year, 2020.  I really like the strategy in the Battle Royale version. My technique is to avoid landing in popular places and listen closely for any footsteps. My noise cancelling bluetooth headphones definitely enhances the in-game audio which is a huge advantage. 

Edited by Alexander.

17 hours ago, Alexander. said:

My favourite video game keeps changing - there is so only so long you can play before it becomes boring! Mine is Fortnite and it's been my favoured since the start of this year, 2020.  I really like the strategy in the Battle Royale version. My technique is to avoid landing in popular places and listen closely for any footsteps. My noise cancelling bluetooth headphones definitely enhances the in-game audio which is a huge advantage. 

I used to like the Fortnite and PUBG and still do to some extent. But I can't think of it as a good game for long enough time frame. It's just that I play because I need to so far. 

My favourite game of all time is GTA V. I think it's the perfect game and has everything an open-world game could possibly have. It's been my favourite game since I acquired it and completed the story - so 2014.