Register Now
TheSteelyardDweller

how long has ur favorite game been ur favorite

I've been playing FIFA game series since FIFA 06 and I am not even trying to slow it down at the moment. Fifteen years counting I'm still playing it. I started as a child to play the game and such passion remains in me up this day even if EA FIFA have dented their progress by reducing the game's quality due to huge financial  rewards. 

On 10/1/2021 at 2:29 PM, Heatman said:

I think that you even understand the game cricket 🏏 better than I do seriously. It's one boring game that I can't cope with. 

Lol, very boring indeed, that's why I dislike it very much. Check at the video of PS4 cricket game below. 

Edited by Justin11

52 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, very boring indeed, that's why I dislike it very much. Check at the video of PS4 cricket game below. 

Cricket in any means is the most boring game. I have played in on my PC, the graphics and gameplay is not that bad. But it's too boring to score runs. I personally like fast-paced games like football or NBA.

20 minutes ago, Razor1911 said:

Cricket in any means is the most boring game. I have played in on my PC, the graphics and gameplay is not that bad. But it's too boring to score runs. I personally like fast-paced games like football or NBA.

What you said it's simply the truth for me around cricket game. It's quite slow in pace, but the graphics, and the background is not bad, but the gameplay is what I dislike, it's boring to watch one side scoring runs and the other just defending. 

On 10/3/2021 at 2:02 PM, Justin11 said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about with how boring the game cricket 🏏 is even in both video games and real life. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about with how boring the game cricket 🏏 is even in both video games and real life. 

Lol, its kinda boring in both ends, boring in reality and VR. That's why I don't waste money buying it because it wouldn't satisfy my curiosity.